Friday 26 June 2009

A thing I found here

For Today...

Outside my window... a bright cool summer evening

I am thinking... I should blog more

From the learning rooms... you don't know who you've got 'til they're gone

I am thankful for... family; my family

From the kitchen... beef in red wine casserole - mmmmmmmmmmm

I am wearing... jeans and a t-shirt. For a change.

I am reading... The Reader and I think I am going to enjoy it.

I am hoping... to regain my balance

I am creating... pin cushions!

I am praying... to nobody

Around the house... there are slumbering and sleepy boys

One of my favorite things... a warm glass of cabernet syrah

A few plans for the rest of the week... strawberry picking en famille, jam-making toute seule, work, visiting my bro and new sister-in-law back in the old homestead

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... not today

No comments:

Post a Comment