I also spent a hour or so in the garden whilst the boys messed about. It was good to get some fresh air as we have a had a bit of cabin fever these last few days. I want to DO the garden this year. Get a greenhouse. Dig a border along the back fence. Dig up my pots. The front garden needs a LOAD of work done to it but I think that if I focus on the back garden and get that where I want it then I will be brave enough to tackle the front maybe later in the year.
I will re-visit the 101 list and go back to the monthly goals I started last year. When I was blogging and writing them I was doing them and it was good.
This month I shall ...
1. Write and start a weight-loss plan. I work well when I have it written out in front of me.
2. Clean the inside of my car (Mr G did the outside today and I feel compelled to finish it!)
3. Make a playmat for my best mate's little boy.
4. Get a gardening diary and work out my plan for the year.
5. Find a dentist.
6. Complete The Great Organisation of the kitchen.
Come on January - let's get sorted!