Sunday 5 April 2009

Just Blog It

Inspired by another well-known blogger and subsequent blog surfing I have decided to hop on the bandwagon and get one of my own - so here is The Gherkin Jar. At the moment I am not sure which direction the blog will go in. I hope to record snippets of my life, my thoughts, feelings, ideas and maybe photos if I get around to it. I would like to be able to look back on this blog and remember cool stuff I did this year and see how things progress. I have a lot on my plate at the moment and I am sure much of it will come out at some point - keep your eyes peeled on The Jar!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gherkin (wow that's going to feel funny after I've written it half a dozen times!), I spotted my blog on the list of blogs that you like to frequent and thought I should let you know that I have just moved it to a new home at http://www.prettypracticals.co.uk/blog/prettypracticals.html
    I know it's a complete pain to amend the list of blogs you read, but the link you have now will not work.
    Many thanks, best wishes, Liz

    ReplyDelete