Saturday 3 April 2010

Getting things done

Today was a good day in the grand scheme of things. I had a full night's sleep, been for a run which was awesome, played with the boys, been to B&Q and Asda and bought a loads of bits for the house including a plastic greenhouse, bean and courgette seeds, door hooks and screws, plastic boxes for under our bed, boxes for the toy cupboard, doormat, Sew Hip, easter eggs, and a blu-ray DVD player. All these things will make this gherkin jar a little more bearable and comfortable for all involved.

I received some freebie seed potatoes and a grow sack in the post this morning! I am very excited about this as they will become part of my veg garden! I intend to work on it tomorrow with the boys, weather permitting. Photos to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment