Thursday 1 April 2010

In need of some control

I went to WeightWatchers tonight and I put on 2lbs in 2 weeks. That would be because I have been on a major binge for 2 weeks and can't stop filling my face. I got caught red-handed this morning when I had scoffed a choc-chip muffin and hid the evidence behind my bag on the kitchen counter and then Little Pickle pointed at my finger and said "I like a clocker egg!" My chocolatey fingers gave me away and I was rumbled by a not-yet-two-year-old!

I HAD to go to WW tonight as I need to get some control over what goes into my stomach. I have decided to track my food even on the bad days. I have found that my bad days are the days when I don't get much sleep which is every day at the moment as LP wakes at about 11.30 and I get into bed with him and get beaten up all night and wake up feeling lousy. This morning I felt like my spine had been put in a splint going from the top of my head into my pelvis. It is still stiff now, however red wine is making me care less about it. I am going to go to bed before 1030 tonight and try to be strict with LP and not get into bed with him. I WILL do it. I WILL track my food this week. I WILL lose on Thursday.



2 comments:

  1. Christ that sounds like an awful lot to NOT do! Maybe you should just stick to not getting in bed with him and then once you have some decent sleep you can tackle everything else you want - you'll go mad otherwise !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody hell. Since I posted this, after resolving to do/not do stuff when he wakes... he has not woken for me to put my plan into action!!!!!! Ssssssh don't tell Little Pickle!

    ReplyDelete