Monday 25 January 2010

The chore of work

I have to say that even though I hate my job it is not bad at the moment as it is a quiet time of year for us. I only work 2 days a week so it is even LESS of a chore for me compared to the other muppets in the office. How come I STILL hate the fact that I have to spend time away from my boys for 2 whole days a week then? I came home at 4.20 (VERY reasonable) and made tea for them and tried to prise some information from Cornichon as to what he did today in school (very little. He seems to be spending a lot of time on his own and we are a bit concerned about him. A chat with the teacher will fix things I'm sure and we'll learn about all the stuff he does and does not tell us about!) We went up for a bath and had them both asleep by 7 and it feels like I've hardly seen them at all! I want to go and cwtch up with them now just for the sake of it! I know I should count my non-religious blessings that I only have to work for 2 days a week and then still wish for a couple of hours on my own then. And I will this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment